Student Ticket Information
Join your fellow students in The Herd!
USF Student Tickets
How do I login and request a student ticket?
1. Go to www.usfbullstix.com.
2. Click on 'Student Tickets'.
3. Login using your U# replacing the U with a 9 and no – . Your default password is the last six (6) digits of your USF ID card number which starts with 6400. (DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, one has already been made for all USF Students).
4. Click 'CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS'.
5. Click 'view items' next to '2016-17 USF Students'.
Do I need to create an account?
// As a University of South Florida student we have already created a student account for you so you do not need to create one.
How do I receive my student tickets?
// Once you have requested your student ticket online through your account, your tickets will be available to be printed via your account. All students are required to show a USF Student ID upon entrance into each event.
What requirements do I have to fulfill to get tickets?
// To request student tickets you must be currently taking classes and have paid your athletic fee for the semester.
How many student tickets can I request?
// Each student can request one FREE student ticket through their online student account.
How do I bring a non-USF student to a game?
// Student guest tickets are available for purchase through your online student account. Students can purchase up to two guest tickets (subject to change) for all home basketball games.
What do I need to enter the game?
// For USF Athletic events held on campus, all students can simply swipe their USF ID card at the gate. Gates open 60 minutes prior to the start of the game.
Can I receive a refund?
// There are no refunds or exchanges on any unused tickets.